Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Monday, February 13, 2012

Deleted post

July 28 2015 - I was going over some old cases and because the man this officer threatened was a registered sex offender living with his baby's mama (someone sent a link to an update), and since parenting is complicated and keeping our kids safe is a priority it's too murky to for me to keep it on the blog. 

So why didn't I just delete the whole post? Remind me to and I will, but unless I change the post before I delete it, Google will keep a copy of what was here. Now, once Google crawls this site again, hopefully it will save THIS post instead - a post that doesn't even mention the officer's name.

I've preserved the old post in case this officer reoffends and ends up in the news. 

3 comments:

  1. Opting to not post the officer's photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 08, 2015

    ^ Here you go: http://www.columbian.com/news/2013/feb/14/portland-cop-sentenced-work-crew-threatening-wifes/

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.