Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why I haven't been posting as much


My daughter was home on leave from the Air Force during the weeks around Christmas.

What a mess now seeing how many officer-involved domestic incidents happened in the meantime. Do I just file the cases and not try to catch up online, make one post with several folks in one post, or actually try to post them all? For a little while I'm sure I'll be bouncing back and forth between December and January.

It was so wonderful to have the chance to be a family in-person. I don't take anything for granted. This blog is so full of people stolen in an instant. It reminds the living to love who we have while we can - as if we will both love them forever and as if all we have is now.

4 comments:

  1. My daughter, too, was in the Air force. And, I too so much appreciate the time I have with family.
    I want to thank you for having this site.

    Rick Huffman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick. I hope you saw what I did on the post where you were commenting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sre did. Thank you.

    Rick Huffman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloudwriter,
    Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas with your daughter :) If you need help catching up on your posts, give me a holler.

    (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.