Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This month is different

I've been doing what I need to do to keep the family afloat financially this month. It's been very hard scaling back on officer involved domestic violence so drastically because my heart is here. But then there's the kids. Enough said. I know I'm doing the right thing.
But also this month it is the five year mark of the police chief of my city - Tacoma Police Chief David Brame - fatally shooting his wife Crystal and himself. Because of how that happened, before and after - whenever I do get some time, that is what I have been working on, reading about, organizing what I need to say out loud, & packaging for sharing.
There is no collective of folk working together on these local issues. Outside of the media, there appears to only be one person who won't let it go unaddressed without noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.