Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Friday, April 25, 2003

Phone message Crystal left the day before her murder

"...And I still have a great concern, a greater concern now for my personal safety now more than ever..."

Transcript of the phone message Crystal left April 25, the day before her murder, left on the voice mail of her psychologist, Dr. Max Knauss:


"Dr. Knauss, this is Crystal Brame. If you could give me a call when you are available. It's about 4:35 on Friday afternoon. I was told you probably not in, that you weren't in today.

If, when you get this message, if you could call me I would appreciate it. Uh, if you would call my parents' number at (phone number), I would greatly appreciate it. I need to discuss with you some recent things that have happened and, uh, at least to let you know.

Also in today's paper, if you do have copies or can get a copy of the Seattle P-I and on the Internet and nwcn.com for Northwest Cable News.

(Cough) Excuse me. Pardon me.

I got (unintelligible) into Northwest News and the article.

David had called me just last night and he'd hung up on me two times, uh, stated he would trash me in the newspapers and that's exactly - these articles are not very, um, flattering to say the least.

But anyway, uh, it is in the newspaper now and he has told me and warned me that he hasn't even begun yet, that I haven't seen anything yet. So I do still have concerns, since the restraining order is not in place yet. Um, his attorney is back East and they need a representative apparently to be at the courthouse with Joe, won't return calls. So Joe was not be able to enter anything in the way of the personal restraining order.

So, I'll be back and forth still at my home. I need to stay there a few nights. I have to establish that I am living there.

And I still have a great concern, a greater concern now for my personal safety now more than ever.

Um, anyway, if you could call me at your convenience I would really appreciate it. Again, try my parents' number at (phone number) or my mom's cell phone at (phone number). Um, and I would just - I'll look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend. Thank you so much.

Goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.